Graduate Student Application Information
AMPS/CBRI fellowship highlights:
- Over 18 Ph.d. fellowships in controls mechatronics and robotics
- $30,000 stipend and full tuition
- Engineering Majors
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residancy required
- Sponsored by NSF GK12 fellows program and others
Note: CBRI fellowship is only available to first year graduate students while AMPS fellowship is not available to 1st year graduate students.
Apply for an AMPS Graduate Fellowship:
Please download and fill out the application form:Graduate_Application_AMPS.doc
To download the application form:
- Place your mouse pointer over the link to the left of this text
- Right click on the mouse once
- Choose the Save As Target option
Note: You should write down where you save this document on your computer.
To fill out this form, you MUST use Microsoft Word. Please visit the SUBMISSION web page for instructions on how to submit your application form.
In addition to completing this application form, graduate students must provide the following additional information:
- Official transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- GRE scores from Educational Testing Services (ETS)
- Two letters of recommendation
Note: Students with undergraduate/masters degrees in mechanical, aerospace, civil, electrical, electronics, computer, chemical, or biomedical engineering are encouraged to apply for an AMPS graduate fellowship.
Deadline: All application material must be received by April 19, 2013.